- March 17, 2016
- Posted by: Health Care Payment Learning & Action Network
- Categories: LAN Update, Webinars
Join us next week for an inside look at what innovative employers are doing in to advance accountable care. Don’t miss this chance to hear form leading experts in the field:
Accountable Care: The Purchaser’s Perspective
Wednesday, March 23 @ 12 – 1 pm EST
Register here for a special presentation for purchasers on Wednesday, March 23 from 12 – 1 pm EST. Hear from experts like David Lansky, who will speak about rewarding value over volume and discuss how leading employers are directly contracting and working with carriers to implement emerging payment models. Jeff White will highlight Boeing’s strategy and early results in the Seattle market, while Catherine Dodd will discuss how alternative payment models are working for San Francisco employees.
If you’re a purchaser interested in taking action, please tune in to this special presentation and learn how early lessons can be applied in your markets.
- David Lansky, CEO at the Pacific Business Group on Health
- Jeff White, Director of Health Care Strategy and Policy at the Boeing Company
- Catherine Dodd, Director of the San Francisco Health Service System
We look forward to your participation and input!