Priority Health has adopted a progressive value-based payment strategy, with a goal of moving 75% of payments into APMs by 2021, focusing on development of clinical and contracting strategies.
- Priority Health intends to achieve allocation of 75% of payments in Category 3 or 4 APMs by 2021
- Adopt APMs that support patient focused care
- Develop a value-based payment strategy that is physician informed and led
- Participation in primary care models including CPC+
- Strengthening of specialty engagement through programs such as episode-based payments
- Development of upside and downside risk sharing strategies