LAN Summit Social Media Ambassador Toolkit
Welcome to the social media ambassador toolkit for the Health Care Payment Learning & Action Network (LAN)! We hope you may consider joining us as a social media ambassador for the LAN Summit on October 25, 2016. We’d love your help in spreading the word about several important issues in advance of the event as well as posting messages and/or live tweeting on the day of the Summit. Below is some background on the LAN Summit, as well as some sample posts and messages for ambassadors to share on social media. The LAN is also posting messages on our Twitter and LinkedIn profiles, so feel free to share our posts, retweet, or use the suggested posts below.
About the LAN Summit
The LAN is hosting its third Summit on October 25, 2016. We have an exciting roster of speakers lined up to discuss implementation of alternative payment models (APMs) and share actionable steps for shifting the way the nation pays for health care to one that rewards quality over quantity. Whether participants are just getting started with APMs or already piloting new models, the event caters to multiple stakeholders, including health care payers, purchasers, providers, and advocates working together with state and national leaders to accelerate APMs.
Below are some sample tweets to share about the LAN Summit. Please use the hashtags below in your posts and tag us @Payment_Network.
Suggested # for Twitter: #LANSummit #MaternityAPMs #PrimaryCareAPMs
Suggested Pre-Event Posts
- Join us/me for the #LANSummit on October 25 to accelerate adoption of #APMs. http://bit.ly/1RfkgFQ @Payment_Network
- Interested in sharing challenges & successes in #PrimaryCareAPMs? Join us at the #LANSummit. http://bit.ly/1RfkgFQ #primarycare
- Excited for the upcoming #LANSummit! Check out the interactive agenda with new sessions & plenaries. http://ow.ly/2YvI304SxjJ
- Want to learn how to implement effective #MaternityAPMs? Register for the #LANSummit on Oct 25. http://bit.ly/1RfkgFQ @Payment_Network
- Follow along as I/we live tweet from the #LANSummit today! http://bit.ly/1RfkgFQ @Payment_Network
- This morning, the #LANSummit kicks off with results from a new study measuring progress of #APMs. @Payment_Network
- Join the maternity multi-stakeholder action collaborative (MAC) & help implement #MaternityAPMs. http://ow.ly/7b1J304Tp5o
- The #LANSummit is looking for input. Please submit comments on the #primarycare payment model draft white paper. @Payment_Network
- Interested in #PrimaryCare & #APMs? Join the primary care payer action collaborative (PAC)! http://ow.ly/mtuF304SCFR #LANSummit
- Want more #paymentreform? Keep the conversation by signing up to get the latest news, events & more. http://ow.ly/Je1Q304Tq5q #LANSummit
Twitter Tips: Remember to make sure your posts are under 140 characters. Links work better if you shorten them. Shorten your links at http://bit.ly/
Here is a sample post for LinkedIn:
Join the Conversation on Alternative Payment Models at the LAN Summit
The Health Care Payment Learning & Action Network (LAN) is hosting the 2016 Fall LAN Summit on Tuesday, October 25 in Washington, DC. The event highlights implementation of alternative payment models (APMs) nationwide. Join us in sharing actionable steps for shifting the way the nation pays for health care to one that rewards quality over quantity. https://www.lansummit.org/